Friday, March 11, 2011

I have decided i'm frustrated with this place i live. Here are some reasons why: 1. There are NO classy dance clubs. I just want to go to a NICE dance joint that you get all dressed up and go to, to dance. Not grind all up on each other, but dance. Like a jazz club, or a swing club. Ya know? Like in that scene in that old Disney movie Seventeen Again. Not the Zac Efron movie, the Tia and Tamera Mowry movie. Or in Swing Kids. What happend to all those places? They are SO cool. 2. There are NO movie theaters that just show classic movies. I want to go to a movie theater that only screens classic films. You know? They have those everywhere, just not here. It BUGS. 3. Utah was one of the last states to keep "hanging" as a death penalty option. How ridiculous. In the early 80's, you could still choose to hang, but only in Utah and Idaho... Random. 4. Besides that hanging thing, NOTHING influential happens here. Except the Alice in Chains guy dying the other day. Scratch that, NOTHING influential happens here, period. 5. I'm not getting any auditions.

No comments: