I'm just a girl...who's trying to get famous (:
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Spokeswoman
I have decided that when i become a famous actress, i want to be the spokeswoman for Endometriosis and PCOS. All the time i find myself wishing i had someone to answer my questions and relate to the pain i feel, and i just don't know who to turn to. I wish i had someone to look up to who had these diseases. Someone who is in the public eye and speaks out about it. I want to help other girls get through this. I want to relate to them and tell them they'll get through the pain. I want to help those who are suffering from something i know a lot about. It seems like the least i can do. I wish i could make a difference now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment